Thursday, April 26, 2007

What I Learned Today

Two profound learnings for me today.

1. During an attempt at a family bonding moment, I decided to ask my 2 lovely children some of the questions from a worksheet that came home from my son's 3rd grade counselor.

After many interesting questions, How do you know you are loved? If you could be an animal, what would it be? I asked the question, if you could be any one else in the family who would you be? My 9 year old son answered, "my pet turtle if he was still alive."

Are you kidding me! So much for my attempt at role modeling, my son would rather be a nearly dead turtle. I give up. Which leads me to my second learning for the day

2. I have found the perfect red wine pairing for chicken nuggets. The secret...way more wine than nuggets.

No comments:

Post a Comment